The NYG loss is one of the biggest upsets since I started this contest. And one of the biggest since ESPN started hosting the Eliminator Challenge. In all ESPN groups, 52% of the entries picked NYG.
So, Gabe Cate, Lincoln Barrett and my dad are the only three entries alive for first place. I'm not going to name all of the losers! There are 22 remaining for second.
I never gave the NYG pick a second thought. It was a perfect pick from my perspective. I've mentioned this numerous times, and refer to it all the time in my summaries. I look for a home team, playing a team in a different division with a worse record. NYG had all of this. In addition, SEA had to travel across the country. My philosophy resulted in 20 straight weeks of winners dating to the beginning of last season, I suppose it had to end at some point.
Counts:
3 vying for first
22 in with a second chance
13 out
22 in with a second chance
13 out
No comments:
Post a Comment