Monday, December 13, 2010

Week 14 Summary - We Have a Winner

Yes! we have a winner, and the winner is me! I finally broke through after 12 years and at least 26 entries. I learned a lot over the years and it finally paid off. Here are the rules I follow. It's tough to stick with these and in years past, when I deviated, I lost.

1. Never pick a road team.
2. Never pick a divisional game.
3. Never save a team for a future game.

I stuck with these personal rules most of the year (I played a couple divisional games) and finally reached the top.

There are still five in contention for second place. Kevin Kelley lost this week and he joins four others. Kevin sent an email and indicated he saved ATL for next week, plus he picked a division game (of course my rules are not Kevin's rules, but I wanted to point it out.)

Others who dropped out of second were Charles Semon, Chris Parker and Gabe Cate who lost for the second consecutive week.


Counts:
1 winner
5 in with a second chance
37 out

1 comment:

Gabriel Guy Cate said...

Congrats George! I gambled with Denver this week because I wasn't sure they are as bad as their record suggests. I was wrong. They are terrible!

Good luck to the rest of you in for 2nd place!

Next year!!!