Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Week 2 Summary

There were six losers in Week 2. Five had the Cowboys and one had the Patriots.

What an awful start for the 'Boys. 0-2 and they had Super Bowl aspirations. Paul Bowman, Kim Parker, Josie Valcho, Matthew Valcho (I actually made this pick for him because he forgot about it) and Chris Williams got sucked in by the 'Boys.

Kim Parker must be reeling...Kim lost in Week 1 and again in Week 2 and she is out of the contest!

Shane Cheatham had the Patriots. I'm no expert, you can tell because I've never won this and I picked the Cowboys as noted above, but why take the Patriots against the preseason consensus of the toughest team in the AFC playing at home. It's a head-scratcher and lands Shane in the Loser's Bracket.

32 vying for first
10 in with a second chance
1 out

No comments: