Before I get to Week 2 I need to address something from Week 1.
Tim Swigor played two picks and lost with both of them. Way to go Tim!!!
Now for Week 2. Six of the Week 1 losers also lost in Week 2. This group is out of contention. One of the losers is Tim Swigor. Way to go Tim!!! The others are George and Doris Melissinos who share a pick (one of them must be in trouble), Gaile Valcho, Renee Setta, Jana Heermans, and Alex Guess. Thanks for playing.
On Sunday night I was wondering why two entries didn't make a pick. It turns out Paul Buckley and Paul Bowman each selected the Cowboys. That was a white-knuckler, but it turned out OK. Whew!
Already we are down to 20, from 45, for the winner's portion. 39 remain alive for second place.
1 comment:
Yes, I picked two losers in week 1 and one of them lost in week 2! I maybe out early this year, but I went 17-0 in 2005 and was co-champs!!
-Tim Swigor
Post a Comment